Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
TransIT understands that Egyptian National Railways (ENR) is looking to drive the adoption of common processes
and data models to enable its core operations to achieve aggressive growth and profitability targets.
The implementation of a standard and integrated ERP platform has been strategically selected as a catalyst to
drive this transformation. It’s vital to ENR with its new structure to acquire an enhanced back-office ERP solution
that supports its visionary move and direction and provides the following objectives as set by ENR :
- Reduce duration of the planning process.
- Reduce transaction costs and lower communications expenses.
- Increase quality and consistency of the data.
- Provide performance management capabilities.
- Achieve faster closes streamline consolidation, process scheduling, and workflow.
- Improve corporate performance, by enabling ENR to quickly read, evaluate, and respond to changing
business conditions with effective business strategies.
- Improve financial and managerial reporting giving ENR the flexibility to report performance by business unit,
organization, or cost-center.
- Optimize ENR’s cash management. ENR can report, analyze, and allocate cash in real time,
and establish in house banks or payment centers.
- Improve corporate governance and transparency by providing broader support of accounting standards, federal regulations,
and improved admin of internal controls.
- Transform finance from an admin department into a strategic business partner.
- Improve collections, reduce receivables.
- Improve cash management, minimize borrowing.
- Improve procurement processes.
- Reduce administration, improve business processes.