Surveillance and GPS Systems
TransIT starts in quick steps towards adding new company capabilities to provide state of arts GPS and Surveillance
Systems for Transportation Sector such as :
- Command and Control Center Solution for Transportation
Public transport: Every year there is considerable criminal activity on public transportation including buses,
metros and trains. With our solution, public transport vehicles with onboard surveillance can always record video
while on route. Technologies such as Edge Storage and our solution make it possible for video footage from onboard
cameras to be automatically or manually retrieved later. The retrieved video can be combined with other video recordings
from the transportation station to make it easy to investigate incidents and export evidence.
- Camera coverage of distributed transit stops and stations, maintenance facilities and operations centers.
- Cameras installed on vehicles with intermittent connectivity.
- Assaults during hours of operation.
- Non-paying customers.
- Threats to other passengers or staff.
- Lost or stolen goods.
- Forensic analysis of terrorist events.
- Frivolous lawsuits and liability claims.
- Forgotten items left behind.
- Monitor traffic and assess disruptions.
- Ensuring a safe environment for passengers and staff.
- Keeping an eye on metal theft eliminates the large cost of replacing cabling and traffic disruptions.
- Proactive and centralized management.
- Open platform.
- Ability to communicate with the local police department.
- Headquarters need to access information from different vehicles.
- Surveillance system can be accessed from any computer or on-the-go.
- Surveillance system needs to function even with intermittent connectivity.
- Ability to queue video retrieval from offline vehicles for automatic download once connected.
- Support for a variety of hardened and vibration-resistant components including servers, network switches and cameras.
- Alarm management to help deal with situations such as violence, vandalism, pick pocketing, traffic incidents,
terrorism, theft, disorderly behavior and accidents.
- Search and export of large quantities of recorded video.
- Multiple levels of user access rights and audit trails.
The system lets ENR to manage train fleet knowing the location of the trains:
- Provides tracking of the whole fleet for information to internal and external users.
- Alarms and notifications: GPS Fleet Management system is configured to provide alarms and incidences
relative to the vehicle and service both at control center and for the driver interface.
- Allows monitoring main train operation parameters remotely and in real time: location, speed, alarms, last/next stop.
- GIS representation in control center, subject to the locally available cartography.
- Statistical exploitation reports.
- Provides voice and data communication between the control center and the driver onboard the train.
- The system can be enhanced in the future to provide information to passengers through information panels at the stations.