Technical Objects Management
- Maintenance Organization Structure – Including Maintenance Planning Plant, Maintenance Planner Groups
and Maintenance Work Centers.
- Functional Location Definition – Including Functional location Details (Classes, characteristics, Types,
Location Information, Controlling Area linkage and Functional Location structure).
- Equipment Definition – Linking Equipment to Functional Location and thus all functional Location Information
will be inherited to the Equipment.
- Measuring Points – For Functional Locations and Equipment to be used in Routine Measurement (Temp, Press, Hrs…etc.).
- Counter Readings (Hrs, Km…etc.) Follow up & Planning Forecasting.
- Classes and Characteristics – For Functional Location and Equipment to be used as templates to carry object
- Notification Creation – Creating Notifications For Functional Location, Equipment or Assembly.
- Automatic / manual Order generation – based on notification or predefined task list, including the operations to
perform the maintenance activity along with the necessary resources (Material, Manpower, Services and Special Tools).
- Automatic generation of Purchase Requisitions.
- Automatic generation of Material Reservations.
- Maintenance Order Processing.
- Completion Confirmation – Including Operations Time Confirmation,Good Movements, Catalogue Profile Confirmation.
- Complete History for Notifications, Orders and Cost tracking.
- Maintenance Task List – For Functional Location, Equipment or General for both, including the operations
to perform the maintenance activity along with the necessary resources (Material, Manpower, Services and Special Tools).
- Different Maintenance Types (Preventive – Predictive- Corrective).
- Different Maintenance Scheduling Techniques (Meter – Calendar – Multi Counter).
- Maintenance Strategies – Including predefined Maintenance Frequencies.
- Superseding for Lower Maintenance Frequencies.
- Single cycle Maintenance Plan.
- Strategy Based Maintenance Plan.
- Multiple Counter Plan Implantation phases.